We’re always looking for interesting stories. Read more about our submission guidelines and get in touch with us.
Write for VIA Magazine
If you would like to submit a story idea, travel itinerary, local design/artisan brand, beautiful photography, or unique illustrations of Puglia; or, if you would like to become a contributing writer to VIA Magazine, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Please tell us about yourself, your credentials, experience, knowledge of the region of Puglia and share your best writing samples (only published works, please).
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for stories about entrepreneurs, technology, agriculture, astronomy, travel, health, wellness, cuisine, designers, tailors, travel designers, as well as arts and culture.
Angles of Interest
– Interesting stories about people and places of interest to our target audience.
– Sustainable luxury, family travel, solo travel
– Wine & Cuisine – vegan, fish, meats, farms, vineyards
– Any original ideas, people, and destinations that offer something completely different.
Please DO NOT pitch:
- Hotel reviews
- Product reviews
- Stories published with other publications (print or online)